12/3/12

'Tis the (goodie) season!

(Image via Pinterest)

It's that time of the year! I'm a big fan of holiday traditions, and making homemade goodies to dole out among loved ones is one of my favorites.

Also ranking high on the list? Eating those goodies. ;)


I'm always on the lookout for new ideas, especially since I can't ride my mom's gift basket love anymore. Nope, those are from her. Now I have to get my own gift baskets. ;) Last year, Hubs and I made hot cocoa kits in little plastic takeaway containers. We even folded the gift tags into origami throwing stars, because clearly, we have too much time on our hands we care.

In the past, my mom has we have done homemade reese's cups, turtles, mounds bars, heath bars, andes mints, and butterfingers and dipped pretzels. We've done breads and cookies and brownies. We've also done jellies and jams and pumpkin butter, which is a big ol' helping of HELLO AMAZING.

This year we're all short on time, so we'll probably end up picking and choosing some of the crowd faves. Hopefully we won't have too many disappointed fans (I'm looking at you, cousin-who-steals-everyone-else's-candy).

Being short on time has never stopped me from browsing the Pinternet (see what I did there? (;) though, so instead of calling all that 'research' wasted time, I'm sharing some of the awesome free printables I found.

I also found some hilarious sarcastic eCards, an oven mitt that will change my life, and 12 days of financial organization. But we can only do so much in one post. ;)

Adorable vintage inspired gift tags from Miss Pickles Press

Christmas cracker printables from Minieco

Gift bag printables from Thirty Handmade Days

Hershey's kiss sticker printables from Amanda Parker

Printable gift tags from Sharon Rowan Photo Design

Printable posters from Picklebums

Printable posters (in tons of sizes!) from Landee See, Landee Do

Gift tags from Sass and Peril

Holiday gift box from Mufn, Inc

Printable art from Mon Tresor via Design Dazzle

Printable art from Less Cake, More Frosting (comment on her blog with your email address to have it emailed directly to you)

Printable art from AKA Design

Printable art from eighteen25

Printable art from Today's Creative

Printable art from Simple As That

Gift bag printable from Great Oak Circle

Vintage inspired Christmas party printables from Serendipity Soirees via Catch My Party

Now go use up all your printer ink. ;)

Happy Monday!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.