12/7/12

Fashion Friday


Now that we're a week into December, I hope you're prepared for end-of-the-world jokes for the whole month.

No? Too soon?



I kid. In all seriousness, Jesus told us we aren't promised tomorrow, so I feel blessed to be alive today. I want to revel in all the little moments this holiday season, in family time and friendship and the love of a precious Savior.

But I can't believe it's actually December! Apparently, neither can the weather. It's kind of PMSing - playing a little hot and cold with us. ;)

All I know is that it's winter, and I'm wearing boots!


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.