11/7/12

Thumbprints in the wind.

(Image from Style Me Pretty via Pinterest)

Let's talk about this thumbprint trend, shall we?



I'm not sure if my opinion is clouded by far too many cop/crime shows, but I think this is a bad idea.

Sure, for the most part, people are decent. They're not going to lift your print out of their guestbook and transfer it onto a crime scene to cover their dirty deeds.

But what if their house was vandalized and robbers took the thumbprints?

What if they decided to start counterfeiting driver's licenses?

And really, where do we go from here? What's the next guestbook craze? Leaving a strand of hair for the bride and groom to weave into commemorative bracelets?


SO MANY QUESTIONS.

I'm fairly protective of my identity, having already dealt with fraud in the past. So I may be overreacting. But it just seems a little... Overboard.

Am I right? Or just paranoid?


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.