11/2/12

Fashion Friday


I would be derelict in my duties if I failed to inform you that I normally HATE black, white, and red.

The colors are fine. They go well together. They're generally accepted as a classy, timeless triad of colors. They're the world's most popular wedding colors since forever began.



Let's take a moment of silence to picture me wailing 'Tiiiiiiiimelesssss, please let it end, yes!' in a really bungled rendition of this classic:


Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Pairing red with a monochromatic color scheme is so... Expected. It's easy. It doesn't push any boundaries, and therefore, it doesn't push my buttons.

See what I did there?

Anyway, I scored a great deal on a gorgeous bag, so I did it.

Plus, the dress makes me look slimmer, so WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OTHER PART?!

Happy Friday, y'all! :)


  Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.