7/11/12

Some days, you just need to have church. :)

I love this song ('I Believe' by James Fortune and Fiya) but I'd never seen the music video. Y'all, I'm not even playing when I say I cried. And then played it again. I've loved the live version, loved the chord progressions, practiced the harmony... So how did I miss the music video? It's so raw and real.


Except for the Porche and Mercedes, but I'm chalking that up to an out-of-touch director.

Or, you know, somebody who doesn't live on the streets.

'Cause it's a hard knock life out there. Better ask somebody. ;)

I'm subjecting everyone in the family to a full viewing the following clip, and since you're all so wonderful, I'm subjecting you, too. ;)

Have a great week!






Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.