7/6/12

Fashion Happy Birthday USA Friday!


I'm not sure if it's the proliferation of shirts with embroidered cats waving American flags that turns me off of patriotic outfits or if I just spend more time panting in front of an air conditioner in July than I do planning my outfits, but I never purposefully dress in patriotic attire.

I was determined to show my patriotic side with my outfit this 4th, though. Unfortunately, layers of ANYTHING are a really bad idea on July in south Texas.

Good thing this outfit looked good with or without the blazer/torture chamber.

Happy Friday, y'all!


  Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.