7/28/12

Fashion Friday


I'm a huge fan of peplum. The style naturally hides some problem areas for me (hello, hips and tummy that won't lay flat!) so I was super giddy when I unpacked a box and found a white peplum top with the tags on it. I mean, HELLO AWESOME!

Also, how ridiculous is it that I have had boxes packed for so long I don't recognize their contents? I mean, is it my memory failing? Is it the aluminum baking pans? IS IT THE COOKIES?!?

It's getting too real in here. I'm going to have to leave that trail alone. ;)

Happy Friday!


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.