5/28/12

Like a Graduate!

Sweet Raiden's favorite phrase for a month solid was 'Like a BOSS!', hence the odd title of this post. Not at all related to graduation, but inspiration isn't always logical, right?

That's what I tell myself when I'm substituting things like pistachio pudding mix and cherries into a perfectly good cake mix at 2 am.

Or when I'm naming a blog post.

Here's me:


Here I am with my sweet mom, right in the middle of her fluttering around getting lunch ready for everyone:


Here's my lovely sister and that precious munchkin, baby K:


Here's Kingston inspecting my headgear up close and personal:


Here I am with my mom and dad:


And with my sweet in-laws:


Darryl and I with both sets of parents:


With my nephew loves:


And here's me, completely over all these pictures of me:


Instead, let's look at this adorable baby, wearing a 'future member of Phi Kappa Phi' shirt especially for his favorite auntie's graduation:


There, that's better, right?

The end. :)

  Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.