9/4/11

Hiiiiiiatus.

Y'all.

I so hate to run when we all have such a good time around here, but I really must.

Hubs and I have custody of three of our nephews. One sweet almost-teenager, one precious 3rd grader, and a lovable little scamp of a 3-year-old.

We're going to need a minute (or a million) to get used to the adjustments, so until I have my lists made and my Ts crossed and Is dotted, I'm going to be a little scarce around here.

Say a prayer, would you? For wisdom and hope and victory and healing and all things good. We need those things. ;)

Be back soon!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.