9/1/11

Fashion Friday


I recently found this shirt at Ross' for $7.49. I threw it on one day to run errands and then spent the next 2 days in it.

It's the cold, hard truth.


I rocked this baby in boot cut jeans, in 10-year-old, ridiculously comfortable athletic capris later for dinner with my hubs (taco pasta, if you must know), and with cuffed skinny jeans the next day when I realized I had to make a run to town and was still half-dressed.

I live a glamorous life.

Also, this shirt is comfortable. ;)

Happy Friday!


SOURCES
Jeans | Tank | Shirt | Flats | Bag | Beanie | Earrings | Necklace | Cuff | Sunnies


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.