8/26/11

Fashion Friday


I think the summer heat is starting to bake my brain, because I've already started pulling out cool weather clothing and wearing it. It's my big, bad rebellious statement against the sun and heat and drought and general discomfort. Regardless of the fact that it's been triple digit weather EVERY DAY.

EVERY DAY IN CAPS, just in case you missed that.


This is a winter outfit for me. Monochromatic. Sequins. Booties. Cardigans. Well, just one cardigan per outfit, actually. But you get the picture. Sometimes I wear a jacket, sometimes not.

Sometimes I can't even remember whether or not it's ever been cool enough to wear a jacket because the heat has baked my brain and my feet are sweating like criminals in church in BOOTIES.

But it's cute, though! ;)

Happy weekend!


SOURCES
Skirt | Cardigan | Tank | Booties | Clutch | Cuff | Necklace | Earrings


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.