8/19/11

Fashion Friday



Sometimes inspiration hits in the randomest of ways.

Sometimes I see a picture of a random person I don't even know and think 'HEY! Sweet 'fit. I could totally replicate that!'

[Germany vs. Spain, FIFA World Cup 2010]

Except for my brain has never used the term 'sweet 'fit'. Until now, apparently.

Anyway, my version of this outfit was created almost entirely from Target clearance racks, which I consider a total win.

So there's that.

Happy weekend! :)


SOURCES
Skinnies | Tank | Shirt | Scarf | Booties | Bag | Earrings | Necklace | Ring


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.