8/12/11

Fashion Friday.

Whew! That week went by quickly.

Since last Friday, where I was dying {almost} of a malicious disease {stomach flu}, I have

1) recovered {by the grace of God, naturally}
2) become an auntie to nephew #4
3) been so uninteresting, I can't even think of a notable 3rd point.


I pulled out a trusty combo for my one shining fashion moment this week, the day Kingston was born. And only because I knew pictures would be taken in mass quantities, and really, how fashion forward would it be of me to pose in an exhausted heap of sweatpants and oversized hoodie when, in fact, I DID NOT GIVE BIRTH?

Considering that my baby sis made delivery look so stinking easy, I really had no excuse but to wear actual clothes. So I compromised on my soft, beaten up, loose jersey blouse. ;)

BTW, I know I've said it before, but seriously? Fitted bottom + loose top IS MY SLOW JAM.

Happy weekend! Baby pictures coming soon, so stay posted for a cuteness overload like none other. ;)


SOURCES
Jeans | Shirt | Bag | Sandals | Necklace | Ring | Belt | Earrings
 

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.