7/25/11

You Say Frittata, I Say WHERE?!?


Let it be known that heretofore, I plan to start at least some of my mornings with this yummy, easy peasy recipe for frittata baked in a muffin pan. This is so customizable, y'all - my head is already spinning with visions of sauteed spinach and mushrooms and bell peppers and sundried tomatoes and... You get the general idea.

I'm sure my husband would appreciate my starting those mornings fairly early so he can get in on the goodness, too.

So says the queen. ;)

Just kiddin'.

Happy Monday!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.