7/20/11

This Link Right Here?



This right here is the Urban Barn Make Room website.

It's pretty much awesome, especially if you're like me and you tend to overthink be consumed with enjoy designing your home.


It's a sickness, y'all. This need to scribble plans and designs and diagrams is going to be the undoing of me.

So what's a girl to do?

Get technological with it, of course. ;)

I don't have much room at the moment, so there's no pressing need for me to be making hypothetical rooms.

I'm proud to say that hasn't stopped me yet. ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.