7/29/11

Fashion Friday.


This is an unoriginal outfit week. I totally knocked off an outfit worn by the fab Kendi of Kendi Everyday, but I DID use pieces that I've had longer than I've known my husband or had more than one nephew, so, like, totally FOREVER. ;) That means this counts for Fashion Friday originality, right?

Good.


It started back in high school, when, inexplicably, I had a deep and abiding love for horizontal stripes. No matter that they add 20 pounds. Because, clearly, it DIDN'T matter when I was in high school and could stand the extra poundage. I have several leftover shirts from that time in my life. And multiple black skirts of all shapes, because black skirts CAN DO NO WRONG.

I will say that tucking in a t-shirt isn't the easiest task ever, and I found myself readjusting constantly [I'm picky about weird fabric bunching, what can I say?] but this is a seriously cute look, so it's kind of worth it.

Happy Friday!

SOURCES

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.