7/8/11

Fashion Friday!



This is my second pair of shorts ever.



My first pair, very similar to these (think extra long, full coverage - especially for my short legs!) and in a dusty pink color, still hang in my closet with tags. I bought them for summer (it heats up to about a million degrees here, in case you were wondering) but I was never brave enough to wear them.

When D and I took a quick weekend trip for my birthday, I decided to take the plunge. After all, I don't know anyone in that town, D already loves me, and I had nothing to lose.

I pulled and tugged on these babies a whole day - safe to say I'm not adjusted to wearing shorts, and probably won't be - it's not my thing.

This outfit is still cute, though. I have a cute khaki pleated a-line skirt I'm dying to try it with next!

Striped tank - Styleforless, $17
Khaki shorts - Debenham's, $56
Green cardi - Buckle, $30
Cognac gladiators - Jades24, $149
Fringed hobo bag - Topshop, $70
Blue mixed bangles - Oasis, $24
Navajo bangle - Forever21, $6
Feather earrings - Wet Seal, $6.50
Sunglasses - Aloha Rag, $375
Panama hat - Stylebop, $120

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.