6/20/11

Fashion Late Friday Monday. ;)


Ooops.

Way to stick with a tradition, I know.

I would say that I was far too busy with my VERY EXCITING life to make sure ye olde blog kept posting for me, but that'd be false.

Unless you consider various and sundry errands, bill paying, cooking, and dishes VERY EXCITING. 'Cause that's how it went down.

Also, I'm ashamed to say there was a lot of jammie action in my weekend - I LIVED in yoga pants.

Since I didn't want to terrify small children, though, I did clean up for the public. ;) Please note that this dress would have been perfect for the look I was going for, if I actually owned it. Which would be GREAT. But I don't, so I used a funky old thrifted skirt and an Old Navy t-shirt for a similar effect.

Dress - Les Nouvelles, $253
Gold gladiators - Guiseppe Zanotti, $660
Striped tote bag - Kate Spade, $325
Knot earrings - Simply Soles, $32
Opaque stone ring - Forever21, $5.80
Wonder woman cuff - Charm & Chain, $175
Seaside necklace - Calypso St. Barth, $95

Hope you had an awesome weekend! ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.