6/3/11

Fashion Friday.


Since I started doing Fashion Friday posts, I've used several of the same items in my outfits. 'Cause y'all, I don't have an endless closet.

Posting only one outfit a week helps me stretch what I have, but trust me, my wardrobe has very definite boundaries.

Also, some days I don't feel like changing purses or putting up my shoes. And that dictates how my next outfit will go. ;)

White shift dress - $96, John Lewis
Grey drape cardi - $156, Karen Millan
Orange suede pumps - $128, Topshop
Jade leather bag - $785, Mulberry
Stacking wavy bracelets - $78, Nordstrom
Gold nugget ring - $427, Not Just A Label
Glass bead earrings - $1490, Julie Wolfe
Glass multi-bead necklace - $395, Net-a-porter

HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.