5/11/11

You'll Be Pinterested To Know...




I'm on Pinterest now!


I don't know why it took me so long to convert, because MY LANDS, the fun I have had with my new 'pin it' button is boundless.

LITERALLY BOUNDLESS.

If you don't know, Pinterest gives you a little script for your browser and some server space for 'pinboards' when you join. Then you just do your thing, browsing the internets and having a grand ol' time finding inspiration here and there - and when you find things you like, you 'pin it' and it's saved [with a URL and your optional note] to whichever of your boards you tell it to pin to.

So now you know. Gonna GLORY! WOO!

[That's a Kirk Franklin reference for the not-faint-of-heart.]

[Gauntlet officially thrown down.]

So this webpage rocks. And they didn't even pay me to say that. You can check out my pinboards here, or you can join the waiting list here. It's an invite-only community at the moment, so waiting and anxious moments are in your near future. Well, waiting, anyway.

The anxiety may just be my special brand of patience.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.