5/16/11

Finals! :)



Firstly, I would like to say that this graphic made me giggle.

It is a LITERAL DEPICTION GRAPHIC, straight out of the 80s. I mean, I'm talking about finals here. CLEARLY I need to convey that thought, and a pencil or furrowed brow or crumpled paper isn't good enough, right?

It wasn't ILLUSTRATION if it wasn't literal, baby.

So that brings me to my real point, and that is that finals are occurring and my brain is fried, so we're having a [few] moment[s] of silence, okay?

Thanks, luvs, I knew you'd understand!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.