5/6/11

Fashion Friday.


I briefly considered putting together a fancy outfit for church and calling it a royal wedding fashion friday in honor of Monday's post, except that I really did miss that boat by a week.

So there's that.


Also, I don't often wear fancy dress to church. I mean - we kick it up a couple of notches, but sequin sheaths aren't an every Sunday type of deal.

So here's a real outfit - one actually worn this week, with nary a sequin in sight.

For now. ;) Sequins are never far from my heart or wardrobe, I'm just saying!

Ombre dress - Calypso St. Barth, $230
White gladiator sandals - Miu Miu, $408
Mint green slouch bag - Proenza Schouler, $1995
Multi-stone necklace - Barney's, $11,500
Rough-cut earrings - Brown's, $509
Bangles -Isharya, $95

[BTW, I think it goes without saying that I did NOT spend $15,000 on my actual outfit, right? These are the closest representations I could find.]

Happy Friday! :)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.