4/18/11

Music Monday.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Happy Monday! I hope that, if you're reading this in the US, you made the deadline for your taxes and won't have to hide from the government in a cave and live off of tinned sardines and day-old bread.

So there's that.

I really have nothing of great value to say today, mostly because morning workouts are KICKING MY REAR. Which is great for my rear but not so much for my tired brain, you know?

I AM going to prove how randomly my brain operates, though. I was recently sharing random song picks on Twitter and thought it might be BRILLIANT to make a playlist for my blogmies.

Brilliant, you understand, is highly subjective. I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me when you see how my brain skipped around artists and genres.

Crazy.

But I prefer 'random'.

In the words of Barbara Jean, have an awesome possum day! =)

[Disclaimer: a few of the songs may be a little questionable for some tastes - I literally chose these as they popped into my head, and even though I don't make it a habit of listening to questionable songs, some of these may have a word or two that I'd never say/speak/sing myself... If in doubt, fast forward, ok? :)]
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.