4/27/11

From Her To Us.



I stumbled [I actually just typed 'stumpled', Heaven help me today]
onto this precious little photography blog and was captivated.

Mostly because OOOOH, Movingchocolatepretty OOOOOH!

So what happens is this uber-talented photographer, Jamie [first name basis, DUH] creates .gif files of her photographs, which highlight one or more features to grab your attention and draw you in.

You're gonna want to click that.

I'll be here when you get back, because you'll need a minute, I'm just saying.

I know this because I had to see EVERY ONE OF THEM before I let my little clicking thumb rest.

You've been warned. :)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.