4/29/11

Fashion Friday.


I'm going to be really straightforward here and admit that this dress is a mistake for me right now, in terms of a flowy, kaftan-type tent of a dress on an already oversized gal.


HowEVER.

It's cute, and it's not from the US [Why do I have a slight obsession with clothes from the UK? They always seem cuter to me.] and I won't always be this size.

I hope! ;)

Dress - Dorothy Perkins, $58
Shoes - Chinese Laundry, $90
Bag - Barney's, $4500 [NOT my bag - mine is by Guess, but I couldn't find a photo closer than this.]
Necklace - Chanel, $1500 [Also not mine - mine is from Rue21 and is imitation gold. BALLIN'! ;)]
Earrings - Kyler Designs, $88
Cuff - We Like Fashion, $24


Happy Friday! =)

  Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.