4/8/11

Fashion Friday

Let me be very honest and say that, as much as I love fashion, there are some days that I can't be bothered to change out of my pajamas.

And I have bad hair days, too. Trust me. So on the days where I'd rather be in jammies and a 'do rag, cruising through my day like a bum, I try to keep it as casual comfy as possible. That completely explains my love for the little t-shirt dress.

At least, I'd like to think so. ;)

My t-shirt dresses all hit just below the knee - I think it's a height thing, because my big little sister owns several of the same dresses, and they're nigh on indecent without leggings for her. Something to consider, should you care to acquire a few of your own.

Also, I'd like it to be known that I did not, in fact, wear two belts. I wore the skinny leather one. It's longish, so I tuck and wrap the ends over. It works for me.

Oversize t-shirt dress - Youshehe, $60
White straw trilby - net-a-porter, $240 [NOT my hat. Mine's better 'cause it was cheap.]
Black/white stripe bag - Melie Blanco, $70
White gladiator sandals - Miu Miu, $408 [my fingers hurt typing that. Mine were $7.99, clearance.]
White leather belt - Topshop, $32
Bicycle necklace - Icon Australia, $25
Feather earrings - Tallulah Tu, $11
Silver bangles - JCPenney, $35 [or $17 with a combined sale/coupon.. ;)]
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.