4/1/11

Fashion Friday - WOW, It's APRIL!


Ok, y'all. Time for the official rundown again. I mentioned last week that I'd be adding links to the pictured products in the interest of the public [shopping] good.
I've gotten a few emails about Fashion Friday outfit posts, so this is to clarify what these posts are about. They're always composed of either 1) the actual item in my outfit, or 2) the absolute closest item I could find, in terms of visual similarity. I use Polyvore for the outfit mood boards, and spend [way too much] time dissecting actual outfits from my random, crazy life. It would be as effective to post pictures of me in the outfits, however, I have neither the camera, the photographer, nor the bravery to constantly post pictures of myself. :)

On to the good stuff! :)

Black and white ruffled shirt - Dorothy Perkins, $38
Hot pink pencil skirt - LK Bennett, $128
YSL Bow bag - CultStatus, $1,297.50 [NOT my bag, but very similar. Mine's ancient, from Old Navy.]
Snakeskin Pumps - Barney's, $1,195 [Also not my actual shoe, but the closest version I could find. Mine have a slightly higher platform and a much more realistic price tag!]
Black beaded bracelets - Max and Chloe, $185
Black and pearl ring - Kabiri, $129
Cat eye sunglasses - Net-a-porter, $360
Chain and ribbon necklace - Charm and Chain, $195


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.