3/21/11

This Is Why I'm NOT..

...This is why I decided to hang up my apron and reclaim my weekends.
Yep. I'm no longer a part-part-part-time server on the side. 

Studies show that unemployed people are happier than people stuck in dreadful, hateful places of employment with high stress environment and a very low reward factor.

Serving is exactly that kind of scenario, but clearly, no one knew this before Studies said so. Because that would just be UNFOUNDED.

I'm both appalled by what I saw in the industry and worried for the state of ethics in general - but very glad to have my weekends back. :)

That makes this a REALLY HAPPY MONDAY!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.