3/9/11

Say CHEESE!

                                                       [photo courtesy of craftzine.com]

That's it.

I've been won over.

I heart the Ragamuffin clan - not that we know each other, you understand, but I have a feeling we would get along famously if we did.

Call me when you're in town, y'all. ;)

Anyway, so I've read the Mr. and the Mrs. via their blogs for awhile now, and they always have the coolest things going on. Like, you know, traveling and moving and repurposing furniture and creating awesome family memories.

And cheese. There's cheese, too.

Heather [since we're on a first name basis and all.. ;)] posted instructions for homemade ricotta cheese [plus some yummy bruschetta, which, YES PLEASE!] that look both easy and completely Rache-like, since I am a FAN OF ALL THINGS CHEESE.

To put it mildly.

Plus, I love using ricotta in my lasagna and it really is expensive to purchase and difficult to find in this little country town of mine.

But milk? We do have us some whole milk around these parts [thanks to hubs winning out the argument - I'm a 2% gal, myself] and buttermilk is pretty easy to find, too.

So now you know. Expect complaints from the fam to follow, because, as all growing boys know, CHEESE AND BREAD IS NOT A MEAL.

They have so much to learn. ;)
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.