3/25/11

Fashion Friday

Interview outfit #2,976.. Or thereabouts. I could go down in world record books for the sheer volume of interviews I've experienced. Thankfully, this interview was for a job that fits me to a TEE. :)

SO.. I'm thinking of revamping this particular bloggy feature. Fashion Friday posts around here are mostly about inspiration and living proof that great outfits can be culled from the randomest places, but if you like something you see, tracking it down could be a little difficult, right? So I'm thinking I may just post links to everything I post and see where Fashion Friday goes from there.

I didn't save links for this week's outfit, though, so, um, next week. ;)

Palazzo pants - Thrifted, they had to belong to someone's grandma!
Sateen blazer - Sears', surprisingly.
Nude silk cami - JCPenney - sale, of course!
Turquoise shoes - Antonio Melani, Dillard's
Necklace - Buckle
Feather earrings - Claire's
Black and white spotted bag - No brand, and I can't remember where I picked this thing up!
Arrow ring - Anthro
Orange wrap watch - I made mine from an old watch face and leather strips that I tie in a bow.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.