3/18/11

Fashion Friday.

A little bit of nautical in my life!

[Since I don't know anyone called Monica, I've revised the song to suit me. No offense, Monicas of the world.]


I have to point out that I'm rolling my jacket sleeves to 3/4 length here, which can only mean that south Texas summer weather [also known as abject misery, in case you want to look it up] is fast descending.

Jegging - American Eagle, $29.99
Navy blazer - Thrifted, $3.99
Striped trapeze tank - Old Navy, years ago
Navy 'Joey' booties - Ross' [dubious brand, great price] $19.99
Red satchel - honestly I can't even remember at this point. YEARS old. Like 10.
Jewelry - Forever21 [some pieces previously featured, because y'all, my closet isn't THAT big! :)]

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.