2/2/11

I Just Need To Say..

[Image from the NOAA]


Brrrrr.

It was '21 degrees, feels like 9 degrees' this morning when I headed out, and I can attest to every one of those 9 degrees.

I do love me some winter weather, but I PREFER TO FEEL MY TOES.

I'm not being picky, it's just a preference, you understand.

South Texas is nothing if not prepared, though - in light of the expected continual temperature drop, there has been a rush on the grocery store, schools will be closing at noon, and electric companies have already started staggered blackouts, cutting power for 45 minutes or so to sections in town.

Because THE TEMPERATURE IS DROPPING, and those are logical things to do when it's cold.

Not that I'm complaining. I'll be at home in my jammies if anyone needs me. :)
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.