2/23/11

He's Got Taste.


I'd just like to point out that, aside from the ABC song and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, this song is sweet nephew Ray's fave.

My Valentine's card from sweet hubs plays a clip of the song when the card is opened, and Raiden's favorite thing to do is sneak into our room and steal the card.

Not that he's not easy to find - we just follow the the sounds of Satchmo. He's got this funny little dance involving pretty much nothing except wobbling his head back and forth wildly to go along with it. ;)

I'm inordinately proud of his fine taste in music, you understand.

I'm also happy to say that I know EXACTLY where he gets it from.
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.