2/18/11

Fashion Friiiiiiday.

I'm in a Dynasty-inspired phase of my life, I think.

Also, I got this cute necklace from Buckle for $12, and it's so funky wacky retro that I'm working it into every outfit I can think of.

White sundress - Target, years ago.
Structured jacket - Thrifted, $2.
Black ribbon belt - came with another dress. Reuse, recycle, reinvent! ;)
Nude/Black wrap platform sandals - Fergalicious line from JCPenney, last year, $29.99
Black/white trim traincase purse - Given to me by a friend.
Necklace - Buckle, $12
Black stone earrings - featured on this Fashion Friday.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.