1/6/11

The Requisite Diet Post. Also, NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!


So....

Do you have any?

Resolutions, that is. ;)

I have a diet resolution every year, I'm not gonna lie. Ever since I gained a small child's worth of excess a few years ago, dieting has been a come-and-go companion in my life.

I'm really, really sad to say that although I'd banished the fat kid, a steady diet of McDonald's and Taco Bell during the past year or so brought the excess back with a vengeance.

I'm thinking I'd like for my husband to get to see me at my normal, healthy weight before I go and swell up with babies down the road [no, not anytime soon! I'm just forecasting, y'all], and I'm very, very impressed with what Weight Watchers, a personal trainer, and a chef did for Jennifer Hudson.

The last two are a little bit beyond my reach as a normal person, but I can probably swing a WW membership. So I'm thinking about it.

Just like I'm thinking about the 2,341 other things on my resolutions list, because I am nothing if not ambitious and organized in my fictional goals.

I mean - snorkel the great barrier reef? I CAN BARELY SWIM.

Someday.

In the meantime, although I'd really like to consider revisiting #1,147 [make a perfect cheesecake, which, CHECK, that happened!] I should probably focus on the weight loss goal again.

Here it goes. AGAIN.

Pray for me, y'all. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. ;)


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.