1/12/11

Happy Birthday...



To my awesome Mama.

January is just bursting with reasons to celebrate in our family, and I don't mind at all, because it keeps the holiday fun alive and it's a great excuse to go after-Christmas shopping. ;)

There are a lot more reasons to celebrate my Mom than shopping, though, even at 80% off. ;) She's one of the kindest people you'll ever meet, if you meet her, which I highly recommend, and she has a heart big enough to love everyone she comes into contact with, a left hook strong enough to keep us in line [just kidding, Mom, really! ;)], and a beautiful, gracious soul. She leaves her mark on everyone who knows her.

We could all learn a lot from her, I'm just sayin'.

Happy birthday, Mom! I love you!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.