1/21/11

Fashion Friday


If grandma chic was a look, this would be it.

And don't you dare sass me about it, either.

I like to throw bright colors into my neutral outfits to keep things interesting.

That's also what I tell myself when I carry a bag that doesn't match my outfit because I forgot to change it after my LAST outfit.

It's ok. It's not catching.

Floral peplum-waist shirt - JCPenney, $29.99
Black circle skirt - Target, years ago.
Coral leather purse - No brand, Ross', $19.99
Leaf earrings, stackable bracelets - Hippie shop
Crochet scarf - Kohl's, $19.99
Nude peep-toe booties - Dillard's, $59.99

Happy Friday!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.