1/7/11

Fashion Friday


I'd like to think that this is how I'd dress for church if I were, say, British royalty.

Holla, Windsors!

Since I'm not British royalty and the Windsors probably didn't hear me holler, I'm doing the knockoff version for my own church.

'Cause why not?

Black pencil skirt - SO old. It's from JCPenney's, but I can't remember the price.
Cream 80s blouse - Thrifted, $2.
Red trench - Old Navy, two years ago. $50.
Black pumps [no, mine aren't Jimmy Choos!] - Target, $29.99
Gold/silver stud belt - Buckle, $29.99
Military brooch - Buckle, $8
Silver rock ring - Hippie shop, $6.99
Rough gem necklace - Hippie shop, $12.99
Black/gold enamel earrings - Forever21, $7.99
Chanel purse [mine's not really Chanel, but it's quilted and vintage, so that counts!] - Thrifted, $.50.


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.