12/9/10

It's A Wonderful Life.


I love this sentiment - I have an enamel bowl with 'It's A Wonderful Life!' in my kitchen, and it makes me happy every time I see it.

I also love when local churches start putting on the annual Christmas plays. For as long as I can remember, it's been a family tradition to attend at least one - if we were here, we were all over it. This year, the largest of these churches is putting on a version of the movie classic 'It's A Wonderful Life', and you can imagine how excited I am about that.

Free entertainment + holiday cheer. Can't get any better than that!

As if that wasn't enough to light our yule log, a few years ago, a nearby town started turning their park into a driving tour of lights, complete with a living nativity.

I can't even handle it.

What does your town do to celebrate?

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.