12/1/10

The Fast Train.

I can't believe it's already stinkin' DECEMBER! I have so much to do still - I was not prepared for 2010 to fly past me like an express train. I barely had time to make a list!

Since I've just realized how much time I've spent talking about my list making habits and general insanity online instead of getting this stuff done, I'm dedicating today's post to an artistic depiction of online socialization. 

Until tomorrow..... You're welcome.


D Didn't know this was a part of our vows.. =)


This is how I feel about some of my friend requests, I'm not gonna lie..


The life of a full-time blogger - not that I'd know about writer's block. ;)

Yep. That is all.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.