12/10/10

Fashion Friday

It's almost a gilded overload, but honestly, it doesn't look this blingy in person.

For the majority of skirt-wearing gals, finding a skirt in the right length and fabric is a small miracle - more times than not, it's an impossible task and sewing moms, friends, and relatives come to the rescue.

Like my mom has done for me. ;)

My collection is extensive, and even though I'm all about my jeggings and boots these chilly days, I still love my skirts! This one is a thick gold sateen, and the plaid coat has been passed around my and my sister's closets for several years.

And the chanel earrings? Bought from an old lady at a GARAGE SALE, baby. Gotta love a deal!

Skirt - homemade
Plaid coat - Buckle, years ago, $69.99
Chanel earrings - garage sale, vintage.
Gold necklace/ring - Kohl's [NOT chanel, lol] $26.99 total
Navy booties - Dillard's, $59.99
Union jack clutch - Rue21 [Mine isn't enameled], $6.99

Happy weekend! =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.