12/3/10

Fashion Friday.

My often-mentioned love for sweaters runs deep - and it stems from an all-encompassing love for outerwear. There's something so crisp and smart about a good peacoat with big buttons and sharp tailoring.

I know. I'm waxing lyrical about clothes.

But still, I'm loving that so many of the 'cheap' places, like Forever21, Rue21, Wet Seal, etc, have selections of lightweight outerwear.

Why would I want a cheap, thin coat, you ask?

Because then I can wear it INSIDE, of course! =)

White peacoat - Forever21, $24.99
Grey jeggings - Dillard's, $29.99
Grey and hot pink tunic - Forever21, $9.99
Grey booties - JCPenney's, $34.99
Turquoise tote - Marshall's, $39.99
LOL necklace - Claire's, $7.99
Pewter/Silver/Gold stacking bracelets - Kohl's, $14.99
Gold hoops - don't remember?


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.