12/24/10

Fashion Friday - It's A Warmish Christmas Eve!


Juxtaposition is my thing. I love a little bit of the unexpected, like torn, baggy jeans with a snug sweater and fierce heels.

I also love that I can kick these babies off and jump into the Christmas dinner preparation without feeling out of place.

Since I wasn't invited to any classy, dressy Christmas affairs this year [which may or may not indicate the company I keep, but who's judging?] I'm going low-key this holiday - and since it's not exactly a white Christmas around these parts, there's no need for lot of layers.

Long-sleeved grey sweater - Banana Republic, years ago. $29.99
Pink scarf - Mine's Vera Wang - can't remember the price, either!
Leopard tote - no brand, old flea market find! $14.99
Ripped 'boyfriend' jeans - American Eagle, $49.99
Nude pumps - BCBG [Marshall's!] $39.99
Rose gold/crystal earrings - JCPenney, $79
Gold/stone ring - Kohl's, $12.99
Turquoise watch - Flea market, $20




Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.