12/30/10

The BIGGEST LOSER!

Is anyone else as fascinated by extreme weight loss as me?

I mean, it's probably borne of a soul deep knowledge that I have extreme weight to lose, myself, but to be fair, the work that goes into a weight loss campaign like this is nothing to jump into lightly.

Which is why I'm taking so much time considering it. ;)

I love watching The Biggest Loser, though, because I'm all about the underdog, and if trying to lose hundreds of pounds doesn't make a person an underdog, I just don't know what possibly could.

Check out this slide show of contestant photos to see what I mean - these people are forever changed.

Now if I could just motivate myself to do the same thing on a me-sized scale... I'm betting the quarter-million dollar prize would be a nice way to start. ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.