11/25/10

Thanks For The Memories!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm celebrating holidays a little differently this year because I have a whole new family to add to my collection thanks to this husband of mine. So we're double-celebrating, which means definitely more food, possibly more crazy memories to add to my collection.

And I've got some crazies, like the Thanksgiving we had so many people at the house, we were sleeping on the floors. Or the time my sister and cousin got into a mud fight. Or the time I dropped a pie. Or the many, many times we've fought over broccoli salad.

Yep. Good times.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a good time, too!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.