11/30/10

Oh, Oprah.

I swear, she gets me every time. With the tender shoulder to cry on, the recipes, the book club, the great hair, and the QUIZZES on the website?

Why yes, I DID need to spend my morning trying to figure out how charismatic I am, thank you kindly.

Apparently, I am "magnetic. You are extroverted and a natural leader, though you tend to attract enemies, too, precisely because you stand out from the crowd. You may sometimes feel burdened by the attention and the responsibility of having followers."

I'm thrilled to know. And now you want to know, too, don'tcha?

Whatever you do, don't shoot the messenger! =)
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.