11/19/10

Fashion Friday.

I love Ross'. LOVE them, in all caps. I snagged this Max Studios dress there for $29.99 awhile back, and aside from being a little longer [mid-kneecap for me], it's a dead ringer for the Sophia Grey dress from Coggles, which will set you back a little matter of $430 or so.

Cheap is lovely.

It's super versatile and has potential for every season, but here's how I'm wearing it for winter. As much as I love accessories, I tend to keep my jewelry low-key when I have bright shoes AND a bright purse in the mix.

Dress - Ross', $29.99
Mustard slouch bag - Given to me by a friend!
Blue booties - Joey brand, also Ross', $14.99
Black opaque tights - Walmart, $4.99
Gold bird rings - Hippie shop! $6.99 for the pair
Gold hoops - I can't remember, but they're purchase-able from anywhere.

Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.