11/12/10

Fashion Friday.

I really, really love long sleeved tees with short sleeved sweaters. I don't have a good reason for this, aside from a love for layers that transcends all seasons and shapes, but I am all about this cape sweater from Old Navy. And, of course, skinnies and boots, because I'm nothing if not creative.

I've also been known to wear this combo with a knee-length skirt and opaque tights.

I know. Creative.

Also really repetitive. 'Cause these suckers are my winter STAPLES.

Cape - Old Navy, $29.99
T-shirt - Dillard's, $19
Jeggings - AE, $49.99
Boots - Ross', $19.99
Black and turquoise geometric jewelry - $28 total, Forever21
Plaid bag - Ross' [by Guess], $29.99

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.