11/5/10

Fashion Friday.


Have I mentioned I love winter? And sweaters? And boots? And winter?

I do. And as much as I'm holding out to wear my summer clothes a little longer, a tiny drop in the temperature had me running for the cable knits and cardigans like a woman gone mad.

I'm still loving dresses over jeggings, boots and jeggins, and scarves. They're stable trends that manage to look classy and on POINT at the same time, and we all know how important those two things are to an outfit! =)

Sweater dress - Old Navy [last year] $29.99
Jeggins - AE, $49.99
Boots - Dillard's, can't remember the price to save my life.
Grey leather bag - Marshall's, $29.99
Crimson trilby - Rue21, $7.99
Black and gold scarf - thrifted, $1
Black and gold jewelry - Kohl's, total cost $34

Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.