10/29/10

Nesting Week Roundup!


Got room for more? =)

There are SO many good décor blogs on the internets that it seems unfair to leave out a few more of my favorite places to go for inspiration, so I'm rounding up the linky goodness here for you. In no order, of course.

You can thank me later.

- Emily Clark - home stylist.

- Home In The Country - homeowner and artsy blogger.

- Cultivating Home - homeowner and DIY blogger.

- One King's Lane - deeply discounted shopping for your home.

- Martha Stewart - well, obviously. The website has HEAPS of awesome projects.

- Sunset Magazine - cute entertaining/home decoration ideas.

- Sherman Williams Kitchen Style Quiz - because I love quizzes, naturally!

- Domino Magazine Files - I LOVED this magazine, and I love the flickr collection of old photos as well.

- Apartment Therapy - small space living, which is SO APPLICABLE to me it's not even funny.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.